Deadline: June 5, 2017
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida invites you to participate in World Environment Day Essay Writing Competition 2017. To contribute to research in the field of law, Lloyd Law College publishes an annual peer reviewed International journal Lexigentia (ISSN: 2454-1613). Lexigentia provides an excellent academic platform to academicians and law practitioners across the world to showcase their research. The journal focuses on the latest and internationally relevant themes and issues in the field of law and invites articles, essays and book reviews from academicians, advocates and research scholars. The Editorial Board of Lexigentia consists of some eminent international and national academicians and scholars.
- The theme for the competition is “Climate Change- biggest problem of 21st century”. Contributions are invited on various themes and ideas in reference to the broader theme.
- Top three best essays will be published in Lloyd Law College Journal. The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) publication of Lloyd Law College;
- The participants will also receive a “Certificate of Merit”;
- The winners will also receive cash prizes:
- 1st Prize – 10, 000 INR.
- 2nd Prize – 7, 500 INR.
- 3rd Prize – 5, 000 INR.
- Open for all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program;
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
Guidelines for Submissions
- There is no registration fee;
- The Essay should be 3000-5000 words excluding footnotes;
- Essay should be submitted at [email protected] / [email protected] by June 5, 2017 by 11:59 pm.
- Essay should contain a cover page with the following details:
- Name of the Participant;
- Name of the University/Institution/College;
- Title of the Essay;
- Contact Number;
- E-mail Id
- Release of Essay Writing Competition: May 13, 2017
- Deadline to Submit the Essays: June 5, 2017
- Announcement of Winners: June 30, 2017.
For more information, visit Lloyd Law College WED Essay Competition.